Team RLR are currently running a Ligier JS P3 in the European Le Mans Series and have a wealth of experience in endurance racing including;
- Many wins in the V de V Championship over the 6 years of participation
- Competed in the ELMS in 2010 and 2011 with a P2 Lola.
- Competed in the ELMS in 2012 including the Le Mans 24 hour race with a P2 Oreca.
- Competed in the WEC 2013 supporting ADR Delta
- Competed in the ELMS in 2015 with a P3 Ginetta with a victory at Imola.
- Competing in the ELMS in 2016 with a P3 Ligier.